Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Prayers To Patron Saints In Time Of Need Or Crises

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COPY AND PAST THESE PATRON ST. PRAYERS TO ANYONE WHO MAY BE IN NEED OR CRISES. IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP SAYING AND SPREADING THEIR NAMES SO THAT OTHERS MAY KNOW OF THEM AND PRAY FOR THEIR OWN SPECIAL INTENTIONS. THANK YOU!

These 4 Patron Saints are waiting to here from you, they have interceded on my behalf many times and have answered numerous prayers and requests. They can do the same for you in your time of need or crises.

Saint Joseph

O Glorious St. Joseph, thou who hast power to render possible even things which are considered impossible, come to our aid in our present trouble and distress. Take this important and difficult affair under thy particular protection, that it may end happily. 

(mention your request)

O dear St. Joseph, all our confidence is in thee. Let it not be said that we would invoke thee in vain; and since thou art so powerful with Jesus and Mary, show that thy goodness equals thy power. Amen. St. Joseph, friend of the Sacred Heart, pray for us.
________________________________________________________________________

Saint Anthony
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.
St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and charity for his creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I ask you to obtain for me the favors that I seek 

(mention your request here)

The answer to my prayer may require a miracle, even so, you are the Saint of Miracles.
O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was full of sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Infant Jesus, who loved to be held in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever by yours.  Amen.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Saint Jude
O most holy apostle, Saint Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes thee universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, and of things almost despaired of.
Pray for me, who am so miserable. Make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help where help was almost despaired of.
Come to mine assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolation and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly...
(here make your request)
And that I may praise God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. 
I promise thee, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to thee. Amen.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Saint Anne

Glorious St. Anne, filled with compassion for those who invoke you and with love for those who suffer, heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I cast myself at your feet and humbly beg of you to take the present affair which I recommend to you under your special protection.

Vouchsafe to recommend it to your daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and lay it before the throne of Jesus, so that He may bring it to a happy issue. Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted.

(Here ask for favor you wish to obtain.)

Above all, obtain for me the grace of one day beholding my God face to face, and with You and Mary and all the saints, praising and blessing Him through all eternity. Amen.
(repeat three times)
Good St. Anne, mother of her who is our life, our sweetness and our hope, pray to her for us and obtain our request. 


________________________________________________________________________

Remember to always give thanks when requesting prayers or when prayers have been answered and to say the Patron Saints name aloud so others so may know of your good fortune so that they may invoke them for their own special intentions.





No comments:

Post a Comment