Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

PRAYER TO SAINT GERARD MAJELLA


PRAYER TO SAINT GERARD MAJELLA
1725-1755
Thaumaturge, a Saint who works miracles not just occasionally, but as a matter of course.  It has been said that God raises up not more than one every century.  St. Gerard is a Thaumaturge for Jesus.


PRAYER:
Almighty and loving Father, I thank you for giving St. Gerard to us 
as a most appealing model and powerful friend. 
By his example,  he showed us how to love and trust You. 
You have showered many blessings on those who call upon him. 
For Your greater glory and my welfare, 
please grant me the favours which I ask in his name.
 
(Mention your needs here...)
 
And you, my powerful patron, intercede for me before the throne of God. 
Draw near to that throne and do not leave it until you have been heard. 
O good saint, to you I address my fervent prayers; graciously accept them 
and let me experience in some way the effects of your powerful intercession.
 
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment