Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Prayer To St. Jude (For Hopeless Cases)

The Prayer to St Jude
O most holy apostle, Saint Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes thee universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, and of things almost despaired of.
Pray for me, who am so miserable. Make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help where help was almost despaired of.
Come to mine assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolation and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly...
(here make your request)
And that I may praise God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. 
I promise thee, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to thee. 
Amen.

St. Jude has continued to intercede on my behalf and has answered many requests and I humbly and gratefully give thanks and praise and say his name aloud so that others may invoke his name for their own special intentions and prayers. We pray for them also.


No comments:

Post a Comment